Effective Date: 22 June 2021
Our Website has been developed and is operated by AGP Group of 104 Amoy Street, #02-01, Singapore 069924 who is the controller of your personal data processed in connection with our Website.
- Types of Information Collected
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Contact Data includes full name, residential address, personal email address and personal telephone number.
- Transaction Data includes details about products or services your request from us.
- Technical Data includes information about how you use our website, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our Website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with products or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
- Purposes for processing your personal data
We may process any personal data you provide to us to enable us to perform the contract entered into between you and us, to ensure our compliance with legal and regulatory requirements or for the purposes of our legitimate business interests, including the following:
- to enable us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to enable us to verify, facilitate, respond and/or process to an enquiry or other request you make when you contact us via our Website, including for customer services support;
- to comply with our legal obligations, standards, policies and procedures under applicable law;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to enable us to issue a notice or corrective action to you in relation to any of our services, if required;
- to better understand how you interact with our Website, including its functionality and features, and ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner;
- to store, host and/or backup (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) your personal data, whether within or outside Singapore;
- for record-keeping purpose;
- to respond to requests for information from public and governmental/regulatory authorities, statutory board, related companies and for audit, compliance, investigation and inspection purposes; and
- to communicate and provide you with the relevant market information you have requested in our newsletters (by email).
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws.
We may also use your personal data to send you marketing-related information (such as newsletters) from AGP Group where it is linked to the service we are providing you. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each marketing communication.
Please note that where you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, we may still send you certain communications relating to your use of our service, such as service announcements, notices about information on the service and administrative messages.
- Disclosure of your Personal Data
Your personal data may be used, disclosed, maintained, accessed, processed and/or transferred to the following third parties, whether sited in Singapore or outside of Singapore, for one or more of the purposes set out above:
- our subsidiaries and affiliated companies;
- public and government/regulatory authorities, statutory boards, industry associations and/or agencies under applicable laws;
- courts and other alternative dispute forums;
- third party service providers which require the processing of your data, for example, third party service which have been engaged by us to: (i) to provide and maintain any IT equipment and cloud computing system used to store and access your personal information; or (ii) to host and maintain our Website;
- our service providers that we engage to provide services for us. Where we provide your personal data to third party services providers, they are required to keep your personal data confidential and secure, and must only use your personal data as instructed by.
We may also disclose your personal data where required to respond to authorized requests from public and government/regulatory authorities, statutory boards or where required by any applicable law, including for national security. Where required by law, we may also disclose your personal data where necessary to enforce or apply our Website Terms or other agreements, to investigate or protect the rights, property or safety of AGP Group and our group companies, our products and services and our personnel, customers, distributors or business partners or to prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or as evidence in litigation or investigations.
- Keeping your Personal Data Secure
The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet and any transmission is at your own risk.
- Storing your Personal Data
Your personal data collected via our Website will be stored on servers located in Singapore. It may also be processed by, and transferred to, AGP Group staff or by one of our service providers operating outside of Singapore (including Australia, India, United Kingdom or other countries). By submitting your personal data to us, you agree and consent of such transfer, storing and processing.
We will ensure that the personal data which we collect from you and transfer to AGP Group or third party is adequately protected inside or outside of Singapore.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- Updating your Personal Information
Where you submit your personal data to us, you should ensure such personal data is accurate, and let us know if such personal data changes so that we are holding any inaccurate personal data about you.
- Your Rights
You may also request to access and/or collect the personal data currently in our possession by writing to our Data Protection Officer.
- Third-Party Links
- Our Data Protection Officer(s)